Long Tail Pro is truly an indispensable tool for marketers and SEO professionals working on their keyword research strategy. In this Long Tail Pro introduction, I will help you get a deeper understanding of the features it has to offer. And answer whether it is a great tool to find long tail keywords or not.
What is Long Tail Pro?
Long Tail Pro is a fantastic keyword research tool that allows you to generate unique long tail keywords in minutes. You can get hundreds or even thousands of suggestions from one single root keyword or you can even search multiple root keywords.
How to use Long Tail Pro?
- To get started on this software, you need to enter a seed keyword. This term should be related to your niche or business. The tool will give you hundreds of long-tail keyword ideas in return.
- You can carry out a thorough competitor analysis to find the top pages currently ranking for the keyword suggestions. The rank value will show you the most profitable ones.
- The app tracks the keywords you decide to target so you can monitor the rank histories and determine whether your SEO strategy is working.
- This tool simplifies the otherwise tedious process of keyword research. Apart from providing you with an abundance of suggestions, the app helps you see each keyword’s competitiveness.
- Fortunately, the app doesn’t have a steep learning curve. That’s why you can quickly figure out how to economize on your daily keyword lookups quickly and research more efficiently.
- In case you need help, you can consult Long Tail Pro’s in-depth knowledge base. Alternatively, you can speak with the customer team using live chat, email, or ticket support. While testing it for our Long Tail Pro review, we had to wait a while for a reply.
Who should use for?
Long Tail Pro is software for freelancers, bloggers, and small business owners to use. You can quickly find new keyword opportunities. The KC score will help you see the competition. The training videos are really helpful and would be very good for a beginner who wants to learn more about doing keyword research.
Features of Long Tail Pro
- Long Tail Pro can generate up to 400 long-tail keyword ideas out of one head/seed terms in a matter of seconds.
- The app can determine how hard it will be to outrank the competition using vital metrics such as page authority, domain strength, and the page title.
This metric shows the number of monthly searches a keyword receives on average. It can be a good measure of whether the term is worth pursuing.
Long Tail Pro Words makes it easy to browse through your suggested keywords by length. It’s most useful when looking for the broadest terms closely related to the seed keyword.
The “Loc” option allows you to sift through local keywords only. Thanks to their geographic modifiers, these terms can help you lower competition and bring more quality leads to your website. Keep in mind that a whopping 46% of all Google searches are local.
Filters and Favorites
With so many suggestions, it can get confusing to know what keywords to target. That’s why you should use the app’s filters to concentrate on the Long Tail Pro keyword that meets your unique preferences. You can organize your long-tail keywords using different criteria, including KC, rank value, number of words, and search volume.
This long-tail keyword software shows the rank history of specific keywords for domains or individual URLs. The dashboard displays your chosen keyword’s current rank, but you can review the historical rankings on multiple search engines by week, month, or year.
When you click on any keyword suggestion, the software loads the top 10 results on Google. It lets you analyze each one using 13 key metrics.
In terms of return on investment and profitability, this metric gives you the best idea of a keyword’s potential. The software determines a keyword’s rank value using the suggested bid price on Google AdWords and the estimated click-through rate. As stated in many Long Tail Pro reviews, this is one of its best features.
Competitor Keyword Research
Besides seed and manual keywords, you can also search for the terms your competitors are targeting. By entering a competitor’s URL, you can pull up their keywords and analyze them.
This feature shows the total number of backlinks each of your competitors has. It can tell you the exact target URL and anchor text. This information makes it easier to find authoritative sites for guest posting to gain quality backlinks to your website.
Personal Domain Analysis
Since the Long Tail Pro software tracks your Citation Flow and Trust flow scores and keeps tabs on your site’s referring domains and backlinks, you can continuously monitor your domain’s strength. Once your authority grows, you can start ranking for more competitive keywords.
You can export keyword data in CSV or download graphs in PDF, SVG, JPEG, and PNG formats.
This is the end of the Long Tail Pro intro. I hope you will find this article useful. If you don’t buy now, what are you waiting for? Buy now at Long Tail Pro group buy. Thanks for visiting!